STRESS CHECKPOINT: Pause, Stop Scrolling, and Self-check.
🚨 This is your Stress Checkpoint 🚨
DID YOU KNOW: Experts agreed that Tuesday, around midday, is the most stressful time of the work week! Stress is known as the "Silent Killer", and if it goes unchecked, can be fatal.
Use this as your moment to pause, take a break from scrolling and do some Self-Check.
"...Do something today that communicates to your body that you desire to care for it." - Jada Pinkett Smith
Here are some quick tips to help alleviate some of that stress during the day..
• 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐚𝐰 & 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐱 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬
• 𝐑𝗼𝗺𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝗼𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝗼𝗼𝐟 𝗼𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝗺𝗼𝐮𝐭𝐡
• 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 & 𝐬𝐥𝗼𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤
• 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬
• 𝐆𝗼 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝗼𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐢𝐫